You’ve put so much effort into winning an award — why stop there? There are various ways to promote your award win so that it doesn’t go unrecognized by your network. Here are five ideas to help you get started.
- Want to bring more awareness to your win? Distribute a press release! It’s great for SEO purposes, so when you’re searched it’s one of the top results. An alternative is creating a short blog post about it to go into more detail about your award submission. Although, there’s nothing wrong with doing both!
- Show off your win on your website! You can add the logo to the bottom of your website or if you have a whole page dedicated to award wins, don’t forget to add it there. This way it’s easy for anyone to see your accomplishment, and it’s even better if you’re able to link it to a press release or award page.
- If you distribute a newsletter, write a short blurb announcing your win. It doesn’t have to go into too much detail, just add a call to action so people go to your website to explore more about you. Or, if you host a podcast, celebrate your win with listeners (keep it short and sweet)! Also, consider adding it to your podcast description so people can see why your show is so great.
- Draft social posts for all your channels! Also, be sure to check out the social media platforms from the award organizer. Chances are they’ve posted about it and you can reshare it and reply to them expressing appreciation! Either way, it boosts the impressions for your award win.
- Leverage your award win for new business leads. You can dedicate a presentation slide with recent award wins or mention that your service/product/campaign won an award! It builds credibility and trustworthiness that is quite priceless.
If you need help promoting your win or want to win even more awards, we can help with that. Contact us today so you can start celebrating!